New Position: Telesales ExecutiveNew Position: Telesales Executive /wp-content/uploads/Telesales-Executive-1024x914.png 1024 914 Gravitate Gravitate /wp-content/uploads/Telesales-Executive-1024x914.png
Up to £18,000, OTE 25k
An excellent opportunity for a dedicated and well organised telesales professional preferably (but not essential) with a background in financial services to join a rapidly expanding team of market leading digital experts.
Introduction to Gravitate Digital
Gravitate is a data-driven digital marketing agency, specialising in converting clicks into profit on behalf of some of the UK’s most successful financial services businesses.
We believe happy teams do great things. After all, people who love what they do, tend to do it best.
This role offers:
– An excellent opportunity for talented telesales professionals
– Endless supply of enquiries
– Cutting edge sales support and automation, providing the tools needed to succeed
– Growing, profitable company with opportunities for career advancement
– Structured training programme, and support
– Handling outbound/inbound sales calls professionally
– Providing information on our partners’ services
– Qualifying enquirers’ interest and transferring leads to partners
– Meeting sales, service and productivity targets
Knowledge and skills requirements
– Friendly yet professional manner with strong organisational skills
– Ability to deal with customers over the telephone with confidence and empathy
– Positive, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
Requirements or Qualifications
– Telesales experience, working to sales, service and productivity targets
– Financial Services experience, particularly in pensions or equity release preferable, but not essential
How to apply
Please apply for this role by emailing your CV to Craig Slater – email@example.com or send your CV by post to the following address: Craig Slater, Gravitate Digital, 52 Forder Way, Hampton, Peterborough, PE78JB.
For further information on this role or other available positions please contact Craig Slater at the above email address or call on 01733 307179.
- Posted In: